Wine Channel TV, winechanneltv.tv and host Jessica Altieri take you to the suburbs of Chicago for a food and wine festival with Chicago’s Very Own Fanatic Foodie, Ted Brunson from WGN TV’s “Chicago’s Best”, along with guest host Mark DeCarlo from ABC’s “Windy City Live”, and cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs such as Patrick Cassata from Hell’s Kitchen. The weekend long celebration of food and wine featured thousands of samples of amazing and unique offerings from top chefs, restaurants, sommeliers, brewers and Mixologists.
And there’s no better time to take a 60 Second Wine Vacation with TV.WINE
For Jessica Altieri, CEO of the Wine Channel TV Digital Network, searching for the perfect sip is more than a hobby – it’s a lifestyle. And as her four million viewers each month will attest, Jess is on a mission to give her audience an insider’s look at the best wines to taste, places to see and people to meet, all while soaking up the latest fashion & lifestyle trends from all around the world.
Now, Jess is inviting you to travel along and experience the lifestyle for yourself with TV.Wine – the newest place to experience new cultures and traditions at a moment’s notice. Through fun and engaging 60-second clips, either online or on the go, wine savvy professionals like you will now be able to get exclusive interviews with winemakers, tastemakers, celebrities, chefs, athletes, fashions stars and more from around the globe, all from wherever your busy life takes you.
Why 60 seconds? Because according to Visible Measures, 45% of online viewers will stop watching a video after one minute. And while we offer an array of longer segments for the other 55%, this is a sip that everyone gets to try.
In one minute or less, you could be whisked away to New Zealand, France, Italy, Austria, Napa, Sonoma, and more to engage the senses and get a taste for the region – all from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere in between.
We invite you to become a part of this new global wine channel and have the world on the tip of your tongue.