Do You Sip and Dip?
Join Wine Channel TV wine lifestyle host Jessica Altieri and Flavor Host Jenny Kelly for a Best Sip Ever featured segment. This weeks featured segment includes Spy Valley Wines and a scrumptious Peanut Butter Mousse Dip Recipe. Visit winechanneltv.tv for all of our #BestSipEver recipes!
Peanut Butter Mousse Dip Recipe
Recipe by Jenny Kelley Wine Channel TV Flavor Host
- 9 oz (1 small tub) light whipped topping (coconut or dairy free), thawed
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter, salted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup honey glazed pecans, chopped
- 3-4 apples (granny smith or your favorite), sliced
- In a mixer, add whipped topping, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla together until ingredients thoroughly mixed and a light and fluffy “mousse” texture.
- Pour mixture into small serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- Top mousse with pecans and serve with apple slices. Note: cut apple slices just before serving.
- Start dipping and enjoy!